March 13, 2010

Let me introduce the star of the show.....

Written By Spicy P @ 10:07 PM

So I thought I would introduce you all to my girl "Spicy P". I am very experienced with housing changes. I have changed a total of 16 houses on blackberries (8320, 8900 & 9700). I would have to say that the 9700 was the WORST and the hardest. But with Antonio by my side to wipe the sweat out of my eyes I was able to make it through.

And trust me, knowing that one wrong move can brick your berry? You would be sweating too!

3 Thoughts on "Let me introduce the star of the show....."

Kriszti on March 14, 2010 at 10:29 AM said...

Hey Spicy, I love how yur new site looks. Very nice job. R u going to put up yur free themes as well? For yur followers of course. Hope u gonna keep us busy reading yur blog and checking yur site for new themes.

Bobbie on March 16, 2010 at 6:38 AM said...

I JUST changed the housing on my tour. It was a complete PITA. I've never done one this hard before! LOL Glad to know I wasn't the ONLY one thinking that!! (@photomommy629)

Song on April 6, 2010 at 6:20 AM said...

hi! i am about to do my first housing change on a blackberry tour. any tips???? i'm a little nervous it's going to ruin my blackberry somehow :(

Post a Comment

 

Berry Obsessed Thank you for visiting my blog Come Again!