March 14, 2010

First Premium Theme for 9700 & 9600 berries

Written By Spicy P @ 1:13 AM

This is one of my favorite themes! Its a hidden today with transitions, Hotkeys and custom unread message notifiers! Spacebar offers "QuickLaunch - you must have this installed on your phone for it to work", "C" = Camera, $ = Pictures

You have the option of the theme with or without a weather slot.

***Only ZIP files are offered at this time. You must have access to Blackberry Manager to install. Please follow the instruction manual that came with your phone to install***

Side Note: If you know me, then you know I usually make free themes to my twitter followers. I PAID for the icons in this theme so I am asking for a donation of at least $3.

4 Thoughts on "First Premium Theme for 9700 & 9600 berries"

kiss_me_kates on March 14, 2010 at 5:23 PM said...

You know I love...love...LOVE your themes! I had no idea you even had this blog. I'm glad I came home and checked my Twitter when I did! :)

rgarling on March 14, 2010 at 5:34 PM said...

i love this! it's totally cute :) i bought those icons too, but i need an idea of what to do!

Anonymous said...

this is a beautiful theme....thanks for the great work!!!

Spicy P on March 29, 2010 at 10:31 PM said...

You guys all rock! Thank you for your support!

Post a Comment

 

Berry Obsessed Thank you for visiting my blog Come Again!