March 29, 2010

I'm such a slacker!

Written By Spicy P @ 10:12 PM
Hi Kids!

I know I posted this blog with the HOPE that I could just post themes themes themes! But (unfortunately) I found a job lol. I hadn't planned on finding a job anytime soon and frankly I was happy playing housewife to my boyfriend. The ironic thing is I have found the best job I've ever had with a great company!


You know what I mean, the kind of job that leads to something, It will be interesting to see where it leads ME! And finding a good paying job with benefits in the Bay Area? How did I get so lucky. The plus thing about it is that my boyfriend makes twice what I make so we can continue to live off his income and we can save my entire paycheck (after shopping expenses of course) So...with my two full time jobs (girlfriend & employee) I don't have as much time as I use too. BUT...starting this Weekend I will dedicate it to bringing back an old favorite which was my "Black Coquette".

I haven't been able to update it since transferring to Theme Studio. The dang program does not want to resurrect my old .thm files!

Sorry for the ramble but this is my explanation on my theme laziness.

Oh and THANK YOU for those who bought my "Pretty Kitty" theme! So far I have sold almost 20 copies :) Made enough money to go ahead and buy enough accessories on eBay to support my new iPod Touch habit :)

Well anyway, drop a comment if you have some theme ideas, I'd love to hear them!

-Spicy P

1 Thoughts on "I'm such a slacker!"

Pinky on April 1, 2010 at 4:37 AM said...

hey i wanted to know how u got ur blackberry bold all in pink im going crazy looking for a pink housing like that please email me back at piinky176@tmo.blackberry.net

Post a Comment

 

Berry Obsessed Thank you for visiting my blog Come Again!