March 22, 2010

My Favorite Konad Design!

Written By Spicy P @ 6:43 PM
I absolutely adore Konad stamps! I usually do my nails every other day. With 18 plates I'm able to keep my nails looking sharp 24/7!

I used Finger Paints 'Hue are you' for the redish base and Konad plate #57. I used 'China Glaze Top Coat' to seal the design. I have to say that I was a big OPI girl until I ran into the China Glaze line! The polishes seem to last longer and run thicker without being messy. I also highly recommend the China Glaze Fast Dry Top Coat! When applied correctly it doesn't smudge the design!

I have several bottles of the Konad Top Coat but it does ruin the design and the polish lays on very thick causing the polish to smear. Overall? Tonight's stamping was a success!



1 Thoughts on "My Favorite Konad Design!"

susies1955 on April 16, 2010 at 1:19 AM said...

Just found your blog. I "LOVE" Konading. Love this one. Hope to see more.
Susie

Post a Comment

 

Berry Obsessed Thank you for visiting my blog Come Again!