March 27, 2010

My New Toy!

Written By Spicy P @ 11:36 PM
Hi Kids!

I thought I'd share my newest present from my baby! He loves me so much he finally broke down and got me the iPod Touch 3rd Generation 32gb! So far I am LOVING it! I have to say it does a lot of cool things but then again I STILL love my blackberry and would never give it up!

As I said to my twitter follower's...this is as close to a iPhone as I plan on getting! And btw! I jailbroke it so now it has a cute Toki Doki theme on it :)


4 Thoughts on "My New Toy!"

kiss_me_kates on March 29, 2010 at 10:24 PM said...

I am scared to death and too stupid to jail break my iPod Touch...but I still love it just the same LOL Glad you like your new purchase!

Spicy P on March 29, 2010 at 10:28 PM said...

Ah love it is the best thing ever! I can't IMAGINE having an apple product without jailbreaking it! They have so many limits! If you need me to walk you through it I will!

kiss_me_kates on March 30, 2010 at 12:27 PM said...

Really? Thanks! That would be great...just remember, I'm not smart LOL

Spicy P on March 31, 2010 at 7:47 PM said...

Sure Chick! You have all my contact info! When your ready, you know where to find me!

Post a Comment

 

Berry Obsessed Thank you for visiting my blog Come Again!