April 15, 2010

Alternate Version Of 'Kitty n Pink'

Written By Spicy P @ 9:26 PM

Hi Kids,

After many requests, I decided to release my alternate version of "Kitty n Pink". As usual, for these icons there is a fee. (I'm not in the habit of premium themes, but if I pay for the icons you better expect it!) And as usual the cost is very reasonable.

This theme is "hidden today", it has Hotkeys (o=options, spacebar=quicklaunch, $=pictures, c=camera), transitions and cute mini icons!

I'm pricing this alternate version at $3.25

This is by far my best theme, the cost is due to the week of painstaking research, svg files, cost of icons and the bottles of Motrin it took to make it :)

Use the donate button and I will send you a zip as soon as time permits.

And if you have a problem with the cost, blah blah blah, instead of telling you where to 'stick it' I will say that you have a second option...you don't have to buy it :)

Enjoy!

8 Thoughts on "Alternate Version Of 'Kitty n Pink'"

xoxoxKN on April 15, 2010 at 10:05 PM said...

LOL =) Love the part at the end! Well said!!! =D

I'll be purchasing tomorrow! =P I'd get today, but I'm just SO EXHAUSTED that when you send the zip, I know I'll have to d'load & set screens up, and I just don't have it in me right now to do!

Tomorrow! I'm there! Great work by the way! Thanks for releasing!

iRockaBerry on April 16, 2010 at 12:28 PM said...

you tell 'em girl :P very nice theme.... id grab it but u dont make themes for any of my berries :( lol but great job!

nalee.kim on April 16, 2010 at 6:30 PM said...

YAY! i just sent a payment of $5 (as a thank you!) and ill be eagerly waiting! :) o and i forgot to mention its for the BB 9700, i included my email addy in my paypal payment! thanks again~

Spicy P on April 16, 2010 at 8:43 PM said...

You guys are the BEST! You are the reason I do this....it's these little moments that make it all worth it!

jlene_ on April 17, 2010 at 12:56 PM said...

Totally upgrading when I get home from work ^_^

Spicy P on April 17, 2010 at 3:18 PM said...

Who hooo!!!! ::I feel a free theme coming on::

kiwicherokee said...

Hi Spicy P...I just sent in my donation..i was hoping you could send me the zip file for the kitty n pink v3...i have the bb storm 2 9550 model with OS 5.0...your themes are beautiful and i plan to become a member...

vicky said...

hello i just sent in the donation to ur paypal yesterday but til now i havent got any theme(kitty n pink) sent to my email.cant u please check it?thank u.

Post a Comment

 

Berry Obsessed Thank you for visiting my blog Come Again!