April 28, 2010

Closer to Vegas!

Written By Spicy P @ 6:18 PM

Hey Kids,

It's getting closer and closer to my Las Vegas business trip and I am so excited! This is my first trip with this company and hopefully not my last, I would LOVE if I got sent to China for a week or two!


I'm waking up @ 3am to leave for the SFO airport this Sunday. So exciting! I LOVE the bright lights and energy of Vegas! It kind of sucks because this is the first time in my relationship that we are going to be apart. Which surely means 300+ texties in the 3 days I'm gone lol.

But anyway, I've gotten a TON of requests for my Black Coquette theme in the 8900 version. I will do what I can! I promise! If you have the 5.0 OS on your berry try it, it may work ( I can't be sure that it will work or it's safe)

I have another cute theme idea that would normally be a premium idea but I'm giving you guys a break. Since it has come to my attention that I have an excess of large and evil tempered pill popping followers to my blog, all future free themes will need to be requested, which isn't a big deal. I know most of you by first name anyway, I have my loyal bunch and I will continue to work my ass off for you guys when I have time.

I am picking up my truesupplier housings from the post office tomorrow. YAY! I will post pictures and maybe a youtube tutorial on how to change the 9700 housing.

Anyway, I won't be blogging while I'm in Vegas, but catch me on twitter if you can.

P.S. I may create another free theme this weekend, in between packing, so if you have any idea's...shoot them my way and I'll see what I can do!

xoxoxox

Spicy P

3 Thoughts on "Closer to Vegas!"

deelove on April 28, 2010 at 8:26 PM said...

Oh your themes are so adorable - i emailed you - where can i purchase a theme or where can i find a free one from you? I love them!!! lol

Deshana on April 29, 2010 at 9:31 AM said...

I really like the tutorial video idea!
(wink wink) I am for sure using truesupplier from now on, they people i ordered from(in China) are slow as hell!

Andrea said...

where do u find ur wallies at? i absolutely love them all! :)

Post a Comment

 

Berry Obsessed Thank you for visiting my blog Come Again!