April 8, 2010

In Love All Over Again...

Written By Spicy P @ 6:53 PM


He loves making funny faces to cheer me up :D

I'm not one to really throw my business out there for the world to see but this time I am doing it out of love.

If you are currently in love or have ever BEEN in love, you know what I'm going through. The past year and a half has been the best time of my life since I met my boyfriend. Sometimes I wonder how I got so lucky. He has it all! Good looks, intelligence, drive, style, successful and charming. The other stuff I can't name because its 'nasty' :P

We are to the point now where we finish each others sentences, I know what he's thinking, he knows what I'm thinking. The entire world looks brighter because our love is in it.




I know this is extremely sappy and the people on twitter should be used to it by now but with so much hate and deceit in relationships nowadays I owe it to him to tell the world not to give up on love. There are still good people out there....

If you haven't found love don't give up....if you are in a relationship and you wonder if you ARE in love? Ask yourself this simple question...

"Am I happy?"

4 Thoughts on "In Love All Over Again..."

iRockaBerry on April 8, 2010 at 7:26 PM said...

thats awesome girl! i feel the same & my bf and i just had our 5 yr anniversary :) i still get the butterflies everytime i see him! we have our probs, as u know ;) but all in all we are still in love after all this time :)*cheers* to the good men that are still left out there!

Spicy P on April 8, 2010 at 8:00 PM said...

I will cheer to that...I think people expect love to be roses all the time. No hangup's and no problems. That is NEVER the case! Its how you deal with those 'problems' that determines how much you love each other.

Antonio and I are stubborn as hell. You would think two stubborn people couldn't be together but we love each other enough to consider each others point of view. And as hard headed as I know I AM, that is rare :)

I'm happy you know what I'm talking about and happy 5 year anniversary!

iRockaBerry on April 9, 2010 at 7:13 PM said...

Thanks girl & yes you said it all too well!

rgarling on April 12, 2010 at 8:33 PM said...

awww yes i feel the same way! my bf & i have been together for 3 years and i fall in love everytime i look at him. everytime i see him, i just smile. we can only see each other on the weekends so i cherish every minute of it.

we have both shown each other that there are still good people left in the world & not ones that are controlling, hurtful, abusing etc.

congratulations to you and i hope you two have many more happy happy years together! :)

Post a Comment

 

Berry Obsessed Thank you for visiting my blog Come Again!