April 30, 2010

Internet Gangbangers

Written By Spicy P @ 7:34 PM
Hey Kids,

So I'm super excited about my business trip to Vegas! Especially when my boss threw a few hundred on my desk for 'spending' money and finding out we are traveling in a limo to the airport. LIFE IS GOOD!

There was one thing I wanted to address. It is repeatedly coming to my attention that there is a surplus of internet gangbangers that are obsessed with me. I am actually happy about it! As Katt Williams said, if you have at least 5 haters you are doing something right! And I damn sure plan on getting 5 more by the summertime! If I am their reason for living, who am I to dispute that?

If you are expecting me to get pissed or to care what you say or think you got the wrong girl. Use your time to do what you do, which makes sense that you don't have men in your lives, because that is just pathetic, and being extremely fat doesn't help.

Spicy P will continue to do what she does best! I will continue to do my thing even LOUDER! My life is great and you guys are making it even greater. Just to know that I am so hated by people who never met me says alot about how jealously works.

So to all my twitterers, you don't need to give me minute by minute alerts of that bullshit. I don't have a problem with it and encourage them to continue. Enjoy your 15 minutes, I'm going to use mine to get a pedicure before my trip.

Happy hating!

0 Thoughts on "Internet Gangbangers"

Post a Comment

 

Berry Obsessed Thank you for visiting my blog Come Again!