April 8, 2010

My Screenie Today :)

Written By Spicy P @ 6:49 PM

Hey Kids!

Here is my screenie for today. Rachel gave me some good ideas on fonts so I decided to edit my 'Kitty N Pink' theme for my personal tastes only. It's really just a font change but I LOVE it! My original "Kitty N Pink' theme is still available for sale.

I'd like to thank you all for following my blog and your generous donations. As I promised on twitter my next theme is free....I know we are all SICK of the sticker icons but who gives a damn! I'm going to make another theme with them anyway! So there! LMAO!

Xoxoxo

6 Thoughts on "My Screenie Today :)"

nalee.kim on April 8, 2010 at 8:37 PM said...

oo i likey!!

xoxoxKN on April 9, 2010 at 12:13 PM said...

I requested to follow you on Twitter but it's still pending :( I'm @KirstieNoele

kelly said...

Omg ! Love this theme! Wish it was free : (

Spicy P on April 10, 2010 at 4:22 PM said...

To Kelly:

You raised a good point of why I am not giving this theme away for free....Again, I PAID for the icons and I spend days and eyehurting hours making this theme, giving it away for free would cheapen all the work I put into it and if $2 is asking to much I would rather for those people who say it is too much not to download it because it would not be appreciated the way I would want it too.

Thanks for your interest :)

xoxoxKN on April 13, 2010 at 8:12 PM said...

I would LOVE this & would definitely be willing to donate no problem! =) Lemme know how!

Spicy P on April 13, 2010 at 8:16 PM said...

Hi kids...this version is not for sale. Check a few posts down and you are more than welcome to purchase the original :)

Post a Comment

 

Berry Obsessed Thank you for visiting my blog Come Again!