April 24, 2010

"Origin's" Review!

Written By Spicy P @ 7:20 PM

Hi Kids!

I decided to do something a little different this time. I'm not really into making 'youtube' tutorial video's so when a fellow twitterer asked me how do I maintain such smooth skin, I told her my secret. It's an expensive one but I am completely in LOVE with the Origin's line. You can buy them at Macy's, Nordstrom's or on their website.

The stuff if pretty damn expensive, the lot you see will probably run you on average from $26-41 per product but to me its worth it.

I have combination/oily skin so its really important for me to have products that maintain my oiliness while I'm at work wearing makeup. I mean really, who wants to have their makeup sliding off their face? Not really attractive.

The "Origin" line focuses on all natural remedies for our skin ailments. I don't have to worry about the common silicone's and additives companies use to amplify their products. Origins is as natural as you can get besides rubbing berries on your face :)

Again, the stuff isn't cheap but the lot that you see here will last me AT LEAST 4-6 months. A little goes a long way with their products so if I only need to buy their products twice a year, it really is a steal :)

0 Thoughts on ""Origin's" Review!"

Post a Comment

 

Berry Obsessed Thank you for visiting my blog Come Again!