April 17, 2010

Rockin' my latest and greatest...

Written By Spicy P @ 6:17 PM
Kitty N Pink V2

Kitty N Pink V3
Without pink top banner and a 6th mini icon


Hey Kids!

Back again with another screen shot of my current theme for sale, "Kitty N Pink" the alternate version. I usually grow tired of my themes after a few days but NOT this one!

I also made another version, basically the same theme but I took off the pinkish banner on the homescreen and left the banner with the pattern. And I added an extra mini icon. It goes better with most of my wallpapers.

Well, that's enough theme'ing tonight. Tonight is our "Date Night" so I have to get ready to have a good time with my man! Hopefully we can end the night with a drive-in movie and act like teenagers.... ::sigh::

Have a good night!

3 Thoughts on "Rockin' my latest and greatest..."

xoxoxKN on April 18, 2010 at 9:26 AM said...

I would LOVE V3! Do I donate & indicate in comments? What's the price? =)

GREAT WORK!

Spicy P on April 18, 2010 at 1:24 PM said...

Hi! The cost is $3.25 and use the donate button and indicate in the comments what version you would like.

Deshana on April 23, 2010 at 6:02 PM said...

I just donated and forgot to include what i wanted (DUH)!
LOL
I would like the Kitty in Pink V3 for the 9700
My email address is deshana.harris@gmail.com
Thank you
:)

Post a Comment

 

Berry Obsessed Thank you for visiting my blog Come Again!