April 29, 2010

Say 'Welcome' to the newest version of Spicy P!

Written By Spicy P @ 8:02 PM
Before

After

Hey Kids,

I don't know if you are aware but I have a name for my berry. I call her Spicy P. So if I say Spicy P, I'm not referring to myself in the 3rd person. I'm actually talking about my beautiful girl!

So she was once naked, now she is clothed! I must be getting better because this only took me 5 minutes! Surprised myself! I no longer need tutorials or instructions, I'm now just able to look at phones and figure out how to take them apart. This was the quickest I've ever done it, it usually takes about 20 minutes but it's always worth the effort.



I am so careful when I change her 'clothes' you would think I was a surgeon doing open heart surgery.

I did something different with this housing change. I am a die hard 'T-Mobile' girl, if they had a hand gesture for T-Mobile I'd rock that shit all across the Bay Area! LOL T-MOBILE! (I really wouldn't lol) But I LOVE T-Mobile so I decided to put back on the part that shows their logo. It was actually a great idea because the black goes so well with the trackball and overall it looks really great!

So there you have it, it took 5 minutes, $20 bucks. I saved over $200 and the risk of a ugly ass company logo by doing it myself!

9 Thoughts on "Say 'Welcome' to the newest version of Spicy P!"

Deshana on April 30, 2010 at 6:52 AM said...

OMG! I love it!
I'm all pumped up now. Thanks for posting the picture. I always thought if I wanted my BB a different color, that i'd have to send it off and pay a million dollars, but thanks to your blog, I know better!
Thanks chica!

deelove on April 30, 2010 at 5:03 PM said...

I got that color for my bb 8900 - im waiting for it in the mail.. im so excited. it looks great with the black btw, nice job ;) hopefully i wont mess my phone up tho haha. :)

Spicy P on April 30, 2010 at 7:13 PM said...

Thanks ladies! I know you can do it and as always, if you have any questions or need any help? I'm here for you!

Yve on May 5, 2010 at 4:53 PM said...

I've never considered changing my housing because I thought it would literally mess up my blackberry and the thought of spending so much just didn't sit well with me. But after seeing some tutorials on YouTube and just admiring how cute your housing looks I feel the urge to get one so bad. Thanks! :)

Deshana on May 13, 2010 at 6:49 AM said...

I have successfully changed the housing on my phone. I am so in love with it. I couldn't figure out how to take the black Bold part(that rests right under the chrome part), but i like the way it looks anyway!
I have just ordered my 2nd housing(chrome pink)!
I'll send pics if i can. Thanks for the nudge, it was well worth it(and saved me $180)
:-)

Spicy P on May 13, 2010 at 6:54 AM said...

That's great! Definitely send pictures! I'll post them on my blog!

We are going to have matching phones! I ordered the same housing!

Yve on May 13, 2010 at 7:40 PM said...

How long does it usually take when you order the housing? It does come from China right?

Spicy P on May 15, 2010 at 12:53 AM said...

It usually takes about 10-14 days! Not that long all considering.

Shannon on October 25, 2010 at 9:09 PM said...

i really like the light pink, can i get one that is made for the 9700? how? its so cute!

Post a Comment

 

Berry Obsessed Thank you for visiting my blog Come Again!