April 26, 2010

Something Interesting...

Written By Spicy P @ 9:53 PM
You know what?

Something interesting just happened and I responded in a way that I didn't like. Usually, I'm the type to run up with my fist drawn but Antonio has really calmed me down over the years.

He has helped me to see whats really important in this life. We only have so many few days on this Earth, if the days we have are already filled with troubles, why in the hell do we look for more?

Eh, I thought I was a bad ass, learning how to hunt & taking my karate lessons. The fact that I can shoot two moving clay discs simultaneously with one bullet from my Mossberg 12g is still pretty damn impressive to me.

But none of that matters at the end of the day. What matters is that I come home to a beautiful condo in a great area, a wonderful man who fulfills my every need, a career, money in the bank for a rainy day, health, loving friends & relatives and I have no regrets.

At 27, I think I'm finally learning how to appreciate what I have, and to me that is worth more than wishing I had more than I did.

So to sum it up, I'm going to go snuggle up with my man, kiss his cheek and tell him I love him. Because at the end of the day, that's all that counts for something.

Oh! And I have hater groupies! Doesn't that just top it all!!!

::sigh:: don't you just love all this mushy talk? If your happy and you know it leave a comment :)

xoxoxo

Spicy P

2 Thoughts on "Something Interesting..."

susies1955 on April 27, 2010 at 6:56 AM said...

Awesome!

Spicy P on April 27, 2010 at 2:38 PM said...

:clap clap:

Post a Comment

 

Berry Obsessed Thank you for visiting my blog Come Again!