April 24, 2010

Spicy Coquette for the 9700 & 9600! *Free Theme*

Written By Spicy P @ 6:23 PM



Hi Kids!

I know you have all been waiting for this and a LOT of people from Crackberry have emailed me asking me to bring back the Black Coquette theme. (Much thanks to the Ninja for hosting the OTA's)

Download the theme, its pretty self explanatory. It is hidden today, of course with hotkeys (o=options, spacebar=quicklaunch, $=pictures, c=camera)

Spicy Coquette for the 9700: OTA

Spicy Coquette for the 9600: OTA

Enjoy!

4 Thoughts on "Spicy Coquette for the 9700 & 9600! *Free Theme*"

Anonymous said...

Is there anyway you can upload the link for this theme for 8900 OS 4.6. I tried to get it from CrackBerry but the link is broken.

Spicy P on May 4, 2010 at 7:16 PM said...

Hi! I'm sorry but I no longer make 8900 themes :(

Dcgomez said...

Hi! I love your theme! But for some reason when I download it, I don't get all the cute icons like the media icon and 2 or 3 more. I wanted to create a theme like this one but I'm having trouble making the little heart notification and the "Icon" underline. Can u help me? Thanx a bunch!!!

Lori Barnwell said...

I was one of the people who wanted the black Coquette version really bad but this will do for now. Are you going to bring the other version back or not?

Post a Comment

 

Berry Obsessed Thank you for visiting my blog Come Again!