April 10, 2010

Who doesn't LOVE this girl?

Written By Spicy P @ 10:46 PM
I recently bought Brandy's new album "Human" and I got to say, I was not disappointed. I NEVER was. All of her songs are heart-tuggers and they always touch me personally regardless if she is singing about found love, heartbreak, good times & hard. Her sultry voice strikes emotional responses in me. Listening to her is like riding on a emotional roller coaster. I have been a huge fan since her Moesha days and even before that....

She is such a beautiful woman and a positive role model. She is a extremely humble celebrity and I wish all the good things in the world for her and her family.

Pick up her album...I promise you'll love it :)

0 Thoughts on "Who doesn't LOVE this girl?"

Post a Comment

 

Berry Obsessed Thank you for visiting my blog Come Again!