May 6, 2010

Back in California!

Written By Spicy P @ 9:30 PM
Hi Kids,

So I'm back from my business adventure and let me tell you...it was HARD work! I probably slept for a total of 9 hours for the past few days! I'm so HAPPY to be home, I missed my man SO much. But we talked on the phone for a few hours every day I was gone so it made it sweeter :) So here are some pictures from my trip. The pictures aren't extremely exciting but I documented my trip from the limo ride to the airport to the hotel room I stayed in...I was so tired. I still am!


Oh Yea, so I'm already bored with the housings I bought...what? 3 weeks ago! So I just ordered 3 more today lol I can't wait until they come. I didn't go through their website, I guess my own "personal rep" is here to stay! All I had to do is email her with what I wanted and I they do the soldering for me! Whoopee!

I'll catch up with more theming stuff tomorrow but I DID want to announce the winner of any premium theme of her choice.

Ms. BLoGGiN BeAUTY come on down and claim your theme!!!! You won the "most embarrassing story" contest!











0 Thoughts on "Back in California!"

Post a Comment

 

Berry Obsessed Thank you for visiting my blog Come Again!