May 7, 2010

Eh...I cut my hair...MYSELF

Written By Spicy P @ 10:59 PM
Hey Kids,

Today was a sad day. For some reason that is BEYOND me I cut off my hair. Hair that I have been nurturing and baby'ing for the past two years. Maybe I was tired of the length. Maybe it was because it was to long to do a proper pin curl...



Eh, I cut it...Never cut ANYBODY'S hair before, and I wouldn't recommend it if you don't want to look like a wreck. I didn't do a bad job, I even layered it in the front. The only thing that bothers me is that people stopped asking me "Where did you get your weave?" and I'd always let the ladies tug on my hair to prove it was mine. Not that it was super long but for some reason I got asked that question quite frequently.

I'm going to miss that....





AFTER

2 Thoughts on "Eh...I cut my hair...MYSELF"

susies1955 on May 8, 2010 at 3:33 AM said...

I love it,
Susie

Spicy P on May 9, 2010 at 1:53 AM said...

Thank you Susie!

Post a Comment

 

Berry Obsessed Thank you for visiting my blog Come Again!