May 2, 2010

Goodbye California, welcome to Vegas!

Written By Spicy P @ 6:19 PM

Hey Kids,

My Vegas flight leaves in 5 hours so I won't be blogging until I get home on Thursday. This is harder than I thought, Feeling nauseous thinking about going four days without being held at night by my baby ::sigh:: I'm going to miss him :/ But his turn is coming, he is going to Guatemala in July for 10 days without me, I was going to go with him but its not a good look to take a vacation during the first 3 months of a new job :/

Go ahead and continue to leave your 'Most Embarrassing Stories' for my free theme giveaway as I receive emails when comments are posted. I will announce the winner(s) when I come home.

Have a great and sunny week!

Spicy P

0 Thoughts on "Goodbye California, welcome to Vegas!"

Post a Comment

 

Berry Obsessed Thank you for visiting my blog Come Again!