May 9, 2010

Upcoming Free Theme?

Written By Spicy P @ 1:36 AM
Hi Kids!

So I promised a new free theme and I'm going to deliver. So I did something a little different this time. This theme looks like it has 5 icons on the home screen but it actually has 8! With the flick of your cursor more icons will appear in the shape of a circle! How cool is that? So you have 8 home screen icons but 5 will show up at one time. Plus when you shift icons it does this really cool animated thing where they all bunch in-together and separate :)


I used all of my Saturday (half I meant, I watched "Death at a Funeral" tonight :) ) But anyway, I'd have to have NO LIFE whatsoever to make constant themes. In case I wasn't understood I will repeat, I'D HAVE TO HAVE NO LIFE TO CONSTANTLY MAKE THEMES! It is EXTREMELY time consuming! Especially if your thinking about all the other fun stuff you could be doing than popping Excedrin trying to figure out how to make a creative banner. Maybe if I didn't have a job, a man, or any friends I'd be able to pump out a theme a day but that is not on the agenda (thank God) for Spicy P.

So before I spend anytime on this I need to hear from you guys. If you'd rock it, leave a comment and let me know why you would or you wouldn't. If you guys don't like the idea then it really doesn't make sense to continue since I'm doing this for YOU!

I know I know, I will offend those who don't have any friends and who make themes 24/7, blah blah blah, and I'm sure I'll get an email about how insensitive I am. Uhhh...the truth is the truth!

But in the MEANTIME, tell me what you think kiddies, I don't think it is a waste if its something you can use, I just can't do it everyday!

xoxoxoxo

15 Thoughts on "Upcoming Free Theme?"

Ika on May 9, 2010 at 7:52 AM said...

That's nice

Deshana on May 9, 2010 at 9:13 AM said...

I Like it!
:-)

PrettiVet on May 9, 2010 at 9:50 AM said...

I like it and i'd use it!

Anonymous said...

It looks cute so far... Depending on the final outcome I would probably add it to my theme collection!

Anonymous said...

It's very cute! Love the colorfulness :)

carmz said...

i like it cause its different from anything id seen before. i would definitely use this theme.

Spicy P on May 9, 2010 at 8:04 PM said...

You guys rock! I will go forward with this theme. It will take a week so I can iron out the details and I'll have more time this weekend. Thanks for your great responses!!!!!!

Cerina said...

I would def rock this theme! 8900 please???

goldpeachez said...

I would love to have this for my berry! Very unique!!

Anonymous said...

I love it! 8900 or 9700! I'd definately rock it!

SACHA on May 13, 2010 at 1:57 AM said...

Wauw! Really nice, i love it!

kiss_me_kates on May 13, 2010 at 7:54 AM said...

You know I'll use it! I love all of your themes!

Anonymous said...

this is amazing! when we can download it :D i hope quickly. hihi xxx

Robin on May 17, 2010 at 4:11 AM said...

I don't think it is a waste of your time at all! themes make our phones different from everyone else out there and you make amazing themes. We all appreciate you very much for taking time to make these for all of us and being taking away from your life. Thank you .

Anonymous said...

that theme is one of the best i have ever seen!!! would love it for 8900!!!

Post a Comment

 

Berry Obsessed Thank you for visiting my blog Come Again!