June 6, 2010

Goodies for sale!

Written By Spicy P @ 6:03 PM

Hi Kids!

I don't know why I've been holding on to all this stuff but my boyfriend told me he's tired of tripping over my blackberry stuff so I'm selling it! As you can see there are housings, skins and two phones.

A MINT condition 8320 & 8900 with colored housings that I put on. Take a look at the other housings, I have 9700 housings and 8900 housings in the picture. Make me an SERIOUS offer! Each housing goes for $30-$50 on their own and the phones are in mint condition. FYI - There are NO scratches on the LED screens! I have a protective cover over both phones!

All these goodies will be shipped from the San Francisco - Bay Area in California.

Email me spicypeppermints@gmail.com. Let me know your offer and lets see what we can do!

Thanks!

0 Thoughts on "Goodies for sale!"

Post a Comment

 

Berry Obsessed Thank you for visiting my blog Come Again!