June 10, 2010

My Darling In Pink....

Written By Spicy P @ 4:30 PM
Hey Kids!

As you know, I have put up several of my housings for sale. I have sold my white housing and that left me with 6 left. So for the first time I decided to put on a dark pink housing I've had for months but never really liked the color. But now? I can't stop looking at it! It's more like a hot pink/with hints of purple. Simply gorgeous!

So I took pictures of the steps I took for you guys, so you can see exactly what's involved in doing a housing change. Very simple and very quick once you get used to it.

Before anything was changed....

Removing the bezel and keypad...
Replacing the keyboard...

And She's Done!

4 Thoughts on "My Darling In Pink...."

MellyMel on June 10, 2010 at 11:16 PM said...

That is one hawttttt sexy phone, beautiful, I'm inspired! Lol

dhan on June 15, 2010 at 9:05 PM said...

it look so cute

Spicy P on June 16, 2010 at 1:59 PM said...

Thank you!

CAITstoppable on September 14, 2010 at 8:50 PM said...

where do you buy your housing??

Post a Comment

 

Berry Obsessed Thank you for visiting my blog Come Again!