June 20, 2010

Quick Recap on my life...

Written By Spicy P @ 9:34 PM
Hi Kids,

A lot of things have happened recently! Let me give you a quick recap on my personal life....

Work: I quit my job as an executive assistant because I was offered a managerial position with a different company with a hefty raise! I am this company's new Office Manager for 12 employees. How cool is that? I start tomorrow!

Antonio: He is ONE step away from being promoted to General Manager....Lordy lordy lordy I hope he gets this promotion. He is such a hard worker and I know first hand that behind every great man is a supportive woman. Good Luck Baby!

My stuff for sale: I SOLD almost all of my 9700 inventory to one lucky lady! I have a few skins left but I still have my 8900 and 8900 housings for sale!

Um...what else? I'm going to be working a lot harder than usual so again, I put aside as much time for theme'ing as possible. I'm happy to see such a positive response with my "Squaretastic" theme....

One more thing...you guys are the best!

Xoxo

5 Thoughts on "Quick Recap on my life..."

Anonymous said...

Congratulations hun!

KimmieKav on June 22, 2010 at 5:31 PM said...

That's awesome sugar....get all u can outta life and enjoy the ride :)

kay on June 23, 2010 at 9:53 PM said...

I am super happy for you as always! Congrats on the job!! I am so happy to have a BB that I can put a theme on by the way! HAHA! Your blog is so cute! Keep up the great work!!

Spicy P on June 24, 2010 at 9:58 PM said...

Thanks ladies! You are the best!

Latisha81 said...

Congrats on the job promo. What ind of company where you a EA for?

Post a Comment

 

Berry Obsessed Thank you for visiting my blog Come Again!