June 8, 2010

Squaretastic! For the 9600 & 9700!

Written By Spicy P @ 2:33 PM
Hi Kids,

So I must admit I spent numerous hours on this theme. I went through everything step by step and customized it. This is by far one of my favorite themes! It has 10 scrolling dock icons that lift up when selected. It is also hidden today. When you hook your berry to a charging port the battery meter will display a heart to let you know its charging. Enjoy!

As always, leave a comment if you like it! And if you want to help me buy another bottle of Excedrin you can leave a donation :)

Xoxox



Again, HUGE thanks to the NINJA for the OTA hosting! W00t!

14 Thoughts on "Squaretastic! For the 9600 & 9700!"

Alicia on June 8, 2010 at 3:24 PM said...

Awesome job as usual! I love it that you didnt use white for the font color on the home screen. Now I can use other light colored wallies!

Sacha on June 9, 2010 at 11:19 AM said...

wauuuw very nice! i love it (L)

Kriszti on June 9, 2010 at 2:11 PM said...

Spicy very nice job both. Thank u for making and sharing them free.

kelly said...

Love love love it !! I love the font and the size of them ! I'm soooo glad you are making and sharing them for free ! I look forward to seeing many more !! Thanks again :)

Anonymous said...

Love this theme! Thanks so much for making this free.

Elizabeth on June 10, 2010 at 5:55 PM said...

i love your themes as usual. I have a blog and i featured you on it. I hope you can check it out! =]

Spicy P on June 10, 2010 at 6:17 PM said...

I'm glad you all are enjoying the theme!

@Elizabeth. I'll link your post to my theme review links. Thanks!

Lu ♥ on June 11, 2010 at 11:33 AM said...

Love this D: ThxQ for sharing.

Kimmy on July 15, 2010 at 10:26 PM said...

Love this theme! Nicely done :) thanks 4 sharing!

Anonymous said...

I absolutely love this. Makes my bb so fun to use! Thanks!!!

Nichelle on August 22, 2010 at 4:34 PM said...

would you mind letting me have the "thm." file for this theme? I really love it and would like to tweak it a little :)

Nichelle on August 22, 2010 at 4:58 PM said...

how much would you be willing to sell the thm. file for if at all?

Shaundra on August 27, 2010 at 11:31 AM said...

I love this theme!! My fave color!

owp on November 30, 2010 at 9:13 PM said...

Ow..wish this also available for 85xx.. :(

Post a Comment

 

Berry Obsessed Thank you for visiting my blog Come Again!