July 17, 2010

are you kidding? ARE YOU KIDDING?

Written By Spicy P @ 8:11 PM
....Whooooosaaaaaahhhhhhhh.....

Antionio says, "To know you is to love you", I can only hope that's true and although I may lose some followers after this post...Frankly, I don't give a damn!



So I'm randomly being led from blog to blog after looking on a friends blog. Low and behold? The MANY ridiculous theme clubs out there. Ya, that is really fucking irritating! All these theme clubs are taking the fun out of themeing!

...hold on, trying to figure out how to bring something sexual into this...(I received an email from a reader telling me she didn't like when I did that, so I'm going to do it again)...

Anyway, the theme clubs are ONE thing. The theme drama is another! Both I find extremely amusing and they both are bringing down the morale of blackberry users, at least THIS side of the web anyway...but WHAT did I see next????

A WALLPAPER CLUB! Are you kidding me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! A wallpaper club that's almost $10 a month! Get the fuck out of here!

I can ALMOST see why a FEW theme clubs are necessary (not the 1500 I'm seeing as of lately, but I digress) People have a hard time making themes, and it takes dedication, perseverance and lack of a social life to make constant themes. (Just ask those who have a new theme on their blog on a daily basis)

But making people pay for a wallpaper club? Really? So what if they are 'customized'! Any idiot can do a Google search for a wallpaper and put some writing over it and call it a 'custom' wallpaper. And if your stupid enough to fall into this trap then you are just stupid, whatever.

People please! Take some initiative! Try to do things on your own! Just because someone tells you you can pay them to tie your shoes doesn't mean it's something to consider! Learn a free program like Gimp or Paint.net and create your OWN creations! We are in the middle of a recession for Christsakes! So what? Your paying almost $30 a month for a combination of 'theme clubs' then another $7 for a wallpaper club?

It's like owning a blackberry on a installment plan! Oh, and to the girl who was offended by all my 'sex' talk, I'm going to go buy some banana's and think of you.

Toodles!

10 Thoughts on "are you kidding? ARE YOU KIDDING?"

Anonymous said...

ROFL@ the bananas!!!!

Latisha81 said...

This is SO true. I rarely pay for themes unless I really ♥ it. But wallpapers are a bit much. I give kudos to all the theme makers b/c I've tried it... It's a lot of work. But ½ the time with theme clubs you might only like 1 or 2 of the themes they send you.

P.s. I ♥ ur recent theme! It's adorable. Where do you get your wallpapers? I love the one you have with your pink berry it's black/white, I think it looks like sun rays.

Spicy P on July 18, 2010 at 1:04 PM said...

Thanks Latisha! I completely agree with the whole theme club gimick. There are usually one one or two that are really good so you wind up paying $10 for two themes (basically)

If you want the wallie email me for it. I'm more than happy to share.

I'm glad you like my Squaretastic theme. It's one of my favs so far ;)

Sent from my iPod Touch 3G

Latisha81 said...

It's actually the background on the "sweet as pie" pic posted right here. What theme is that also? With the mini icons? Did you do that? I'm SUPER obsessed with pink themes. I'm so particular too lol.

I'll send you my email addy. Thx xoxo

Spicy P on July 19, 2010 at 9:31 AM said...

Aww! You are so sweet....I'm going to do my best to look for that other wallie.

All the themes on my blog are my own btw.

Anonymous said...

Any tips on changing a housing on an 8900 Spicy P? I'm being a chicken!

Alicia on July 19, 2010 at 6:51 PM said...

All I can do is giggle and SMH. Oh and for the prude that emailed u............PENIS!!!!!

Spicy P on July 19, 2010 at 7:52 PM said...

@Alicia, girl you just blew it up...BOOM!

Oh yea, forget about the PENIS, Its all about the CLITORIS! SEX SEX SEX SEX....

Someone said Kids read my page? Why in the hell would a child read my page? See, parental neglect at its finest!

Jasmine said...

SO true .. themes are understandable as far as donations go because i am sure it does take plenty of time to make but wallpapers?! .. that's just absurd .. and your banana comment... hilarious lmao .. keep up the good work though :)

Katy~ on July 29, 2010 at 5:04 AM said...

"Oh yea, forget about the PENIS, Its all about the CLITORIS! SEX SEX SEX SEX...."


This cracked me up. it's like 8am and here I am laughing super loud in my office and everyone wants to know why! Thanks for making my morning!

Post a Comment

 

Berry Obsessed Thank you for visiting my blog Come Again!