July 19, 2010

ARE YOU KIDDING, Pt 2!

Written By Spicy P @ 9:25 AM
Hey Kids,

Sooo where do I start. I have been getting an extreme amount of (hate mail to the casual observer, but I take it as those who are affected by my opinion or who secretly want to lick my feet) so for the people who were 'offended' that I called them 'idiots' for paying money for a wallpaper club...

I'll say it again. You are 'idiots'! Whether I say it or someone else says it too you.

If you have kids, (which is probable), in a recession (which is happening), or unless your making hundreds of thousands a year (which is unlikely) put that money into your kids, education! What are you teaching them? Where is YOUR creative edge? Show people by example, be creative and stop paying people to cover up for your own mental laziness.

If you follow my blog you know that I just don't give a fuck and I'll say whatever I want to say, so in case I wasn't understood the first time? YOU ARE AN IDIOT FOR PAYING PEOPLE $10 A MONTH TO DO SOMETHING IT WOULD TAKE YOU 5 SECONDS TO DO!

There! I'm all prepared for the public 'internet lynching' that's sure to come but aww but who cares! Sticks and stones, people sticks and stones! But if you try to throw the keys off the keyboard at me I'll sue your ass! lmao! I feel so good since I started jogging and eating healthier and being able to spend more time with my baby and my family. All this stuff is petty. You don't have to be so offended by my post, but if you are, good! At least that shows there is a little creativity in your minds to be offended....

But if you didn't feel a LITTLE guilty for throwing your money away on people who are mooching off of you...you wouldn't be offended in the first place, now would you?

P.S...and to the creators of these "wallpaper club schemes"...more power too you! If you can find people that stupid to fall into that, you will soon be millionaires because the world is full of stupid people begging for others to take advantage of them :)

*Be Tolerant Of Others, But Intolerant Of Stupidity*
Have a good day!

13 Thoughts on "ARE YOU KIDDING, Pt 2!"

Carla from Twitter said...

Wow...don't know whether to laugh or...just laugh. The way you word things is too funny

Cissy on July 19, 2010 at 11:17 AM said...

WOW!!! i'm with Carla...LMTO!!!

Anonymous said...

*hi5* on everything you said on both blog posts; people catch feelings way too often.. oh well someone had to say it; keep doing what your doing let them hate. its a free country speak your mind!

Spicy P on July 19, 2010 at 2:32 PM said...

Some people perpetuate hate, I actually feed off of it!

Can I get a amen!

Deshana on July 19, 2010 at 4:00 PM said...

A to tha MEN!
I can't stop laughing at the stupidity of others!
They pay $400 for a "customized" phone with the company logo(when they can do it themselves for $20 and 5 minutes of their time), they pay $10 a month for theme clubs(when they can create themes themselves for free, with a little effort and research)
SMH, people have become so lazy it's ridiculious. No wonder other countries, look at us and laugh!
Oh well, at least u made me laugh on this one!
Paying for a wallpaper club, damned idiots!
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Spicy P on July 19, 2010 at 4:04 PM said...

@Deshana you are so right! I thought I've seen it ALL with the Colorware gimmick! Pay us $200 to color your phone & put OUR logo on it! But then this wallpaper club? All they do is take free images and write over them! Ridiculous! Isn't that shit illegal anyway?

Anonymous said...

how about the people when out and bought the white 9000/9700 just so they could have α white bberry? that's close to α $1,000 down the drain esp when its the same exact device if u buy it full price! DUMBASSES

Yolanda said...

im totally agree with you spicy! please, a wallpaper club?? LOL

Spicy P on July 20, 2010 at 1:50 PM said...

I'm so happy there are others with 'common sense'!

Spicy P on July 20, 2010 at 1:53 PM said...

Whoa! Hold on! A $1000 white berry????

Latisha81 said...

What's with the $1000 bb?

Anonymous said...

let me re-explain/phrase what i said.. i meant to say 2 bb's would run u around $1000 cause one bb full price w/out contract is around $500 i have a friend who had the original 9700 & when the white one was release she went & bought a white one ( there went another $500 ) so $1,000 within 4 months, stupid right?

this is why they made housing lol.

Spicy P on July 20, 2010 at 9:57 PM said...

I get it now...how lazy is that?

Before the white bb ever came out I had a white bb...how? I changed the housing myself! It cost me $20 and 15 minutes of my time.

People have become so lazy its a wonder why the economy is doing so bad, with the way people throw their money away on stupid shit. And I have run across blogs where people HAVE done that and I can't even begin to understand why!

SMH!

Post a Comment

 

Berry Obsessed Thank you for visiting my blog Come Again!