July 6, 2010

The Power Of Prenatals & Aphogee!

Written By Spicy P @ 7:12 PM
Hi Kids,

As I was getting ready for work, I undid my 'wrap' and whalaaahhhhh!!!!
My hair seemed to have grew overnight! I've been taking prenatal vitamins (I AM NOT PREGNANT) because my doctor tells me that all women my age can benefit from taking them, even if you aren't pregnant. I don't know the actual science but in two months, if you remember when I said I cut my own hair? Since then I've been feeling kind of...what's the word? PISSED! So I've changed my hair regimen around and have been religiously adding protein to my hair and whalaaa...

For the Sistahs: I use Aphogee 2 step protein EVERY 6 weeks, Aphogee 2 min reconstructor EVERY week. I use the Keracare, Mizani, & Chi line as my normal routine but have incorporated the Aphogee because I was over moisturizing and skipping out on the protein. Saturdays are my big day! I wash, deep condition, ect ect...I check my porosity levels and if my hair is especially porous I use Roux Porosity Control. I blow dry, flat iron (this week purchasing a SEDU TOURMALINE flat iron :) ) then do a saran silk wrap, then for the rest of the week, I just do a nightly wrap. Just doing the Aphogee reconstructor ONCE and my hair became this soft silky bouncy thing that I have just fallen in love with! YAY!

Today!


2 Months Ago!

1 Thoughts on "The Power Of Prenatals & Aphogee!"

Kimmy on July 15, 2010 at 10:30 PM said...

WOW! Beautiful hair & good info to know! Thanks for posting :)

Post a Comment

 

Berry Obsessed Thank you for visiting my blog Come Again!