July 5, 2010

Zebra? Nah!

Written By Spicy P @ 10:52 PM
Hi Kids,

So I was pressed for time and trying to do a million quick 'beauty' things before I go to bed. I always go out of my way to look 'my best' for work. Anyway, I DON'T like this look...it's too zebra'y...(I know that's not a word lol) I only posted it because this is the first time I've ever stamped my nails and didn't like the outcome. (and if your worrying about the extra paint around the nails & skin, it washes off with your morning shower) :D

Oh well, I'll re-do them tomorrow night.

xoxo

6 Thoughts on "Zebra? Nah!"

Anonymous said...

How do you do that? Its cute :)

Spicy P said...

Thanks! It's called 'nail stamping' basically what the salon does when they charge u $20 for a design. This way I do it myself for a 3rd of the cost :)

Anonymous said...

How is it done though? I want to do something similiar, I have never heard of that, I've seen something like it but never knew how it was done.

Elizabeth on July 7, 2010 at 12:27 PM said...

I love it. The zebra print looks amazing. Do they have skulls or any other designs? Omg you have to do my nails. Lol!

Spicy P on July 13, 2010 at 9:23 PM said...

Sorry for the late response ladies! There are literally hundreds of different designs. Look up nail stamping on YouTube and it will teach you first hand everything you need to know!

Latisha81 said...

This is REALLY cool. I love it!

Post a Comment

 

Berry Obsessed Thank you for visiting my blog Come Again!