August 10, 2010

New Theme Coming Soon...

Written By Spicy P @ 5:23 PM
Hi Kids,

So amazingly enough, my blog has a LOT of traffic, most times a minimum 500 hits and maximum of almost 2,000 hits per day which is bizarre since I don't post very often and I only have two theme links on my blog, but whatever, The More The Merrier! Anyway, I KNOW I've been slacking on making bb themes. Eh, its just not on my top priority list. Why should I slave 15 hours making a theme when you guys are joining these ridiculous and ridiculous, and ridiculous theme clubs? You know why? Because I LIKE you guys lol. So Yes, I WILL make a new theme for you guys very soon and of course it will be free. I just need some ideas. If you have any particular type of theme in mind let me know. I'm kind of sick of Hello Kitty so eh trying to get away from that.


I notice that a lot of these themes are starting to look the same. Small icons on bottom with the black banner. Ok guys, knock that shit off, that idea has officially been RETIRED! So lets dream up something else and creative! Leave a comment with what you'd like to see and include a link for the icons and lets see what we come up with!

And as usual? Here is a shot of my lovely nails which of course I did myself =)


P.S. Sorry for my late replies on emails, I really am! You guys just don't realize I'm fielding almost 30 emails a day from this blog, not that I don't want to hear from you guys, I DO but sometimes I am just tired, and I'd rather be in a nasty position with my boyfriend than reply to emails but I haven't forgotten about you, just hold on tight and I'll be with you shortly!

Ciao!

Spicy P

6 Thoughts on "New Theme Coming Soon..."

Mieko on August 10, 2010 at 9:17 PM said...

Hello SpicyP, i can't wait for your new theme! yours is very pretty. Yours is the one that i will never be able to remove. cause it is very cute.

Spicy P on August 10, 2010 at 9:39 PM said...

Thanks Meiko!

You guys kick so much ass! I'm looking forward to it myself! I may be biased but I only use my OWN creations on my berry. She deserves the best!

Elizabeth on August 10, 2010 at 11:26 PM said...

Omg! Please open up a nail salon. You are the only one that I know anywhere that can make nails w/ amazing designs. As well as unique themes. Lol.

Spicy P on August 11, 2010 at 9:28 PM said...

Wow Elizabeth, thank you!!!

It my creative side for sure! Why should I pay $30 for this same design at a salon when I can do it myself whenever I like!

If your are ever in the Bay Area let me know! You can come to my house and I'll hook you up. I have over 50 plates and over 200 nail designs so I guess I can open up a mini nail shop! hehe!

Stéphanie on August 14, 2010 at 9:12 AM said...

Hi Spicy P ! I love what you did to your nails ! It makes me think about Tord Boontje design, which would be a good idea for a next theme ;)
I found nice wallpapers that he did for the Limited Edition Tord Boontje HP Mini here : http://h20424.www2.hp.com/campaign/tordboontje/ap/en/index.html
And pictures of his puddles would make nice notification icons, here :
http://tordboontje.com/projects/other-products/puddles/
Maybe you could make something great with them ? ^^
If it's allowed, of course.
What do you think about it ? Have a nice day !

Anonymous said...

Honestly, I don't see the point in these theme clubs. Like all themers know, you can only do so much and eventually some themes will look similar (which from what I've read was part of the theme drama, whatever that nonsense was about). I'm not going to pay someone $10/mo for themes that will pretty much look the same next month with a new color scheme, wallpaper and icons.

Post a Comment

 

Berry Obsessed Thank you for visiting my blog Come Again!