September 17, 2010

Beauty Haul!

Written By Spicy P @ 8:17 PM
Hi Kids!

I hope everyone is ready for the weekend!

So I'm going to start doing 'Beauty Haul's' like they do on youtube. I'm not sure exactly what a beauty haul means to them but to me? It means I just 'hauled my ass down to the nearest store to buy some more stuff'!'

So let's begin! Everything you see here? Is from Sephora.com, eBay & Coastalscents.com.

Sephora Brush Box Set, $35


I'm not sure about you ladies but I have NEVER invested in a brush box! This little beauty comes in either burgundy, black, or white. It has a velvet inside liner that is very soft to the touch. It comes with 3 compartments so you can organize your brushes according to how you use them. You may have face brushes in one, eye brushes in another and pencils in the last. It's SUCH a time saver! I was hesitant on spending $35 for this but I'm so glad I did!

 Coastal Scents Professional Camouflage Concealer, $17
Coastal Scents 88 Warm Palette, $25


So, I have heard amazing reviews watching youtube tutorials on the quality of Coastal Scents shadows that are relatively inexpensive! I concur ladies! These shadows are of really good quality, considering the price! I HIGHLY recommend the concealer palette! This palette has shades that are excellent for use as a eye primer...I'm debating on whether or not they are beating out my MAC Paint Pots....Hmmm!

NARS Exhibit A Blush, $26, 
Stila Champagne Glow Eye Shadow Trio, $32



OMG, ladies! This Exhibit A Blush from Nars? Is NO Joke! It looks hard, it is an extremely bright red that you think would not look good on brown skinned ladies but don't let the color fool you. This is a BOMBSHELL for our skin tones! It looks absolutely LOVELY! I can't rave enough about this blush! It's such a beautful color on brown skin tones - wait...did I just have a blush orgasm?

Stila? This is my first product from them and I'm in love with the line, the shadows are so shimmery and semi sheer that you can do a semi neutral look for work, bring this out of your purse and rev your eyes up for a night on the town!

So all in all? I'm extremely happy with the purchases I've bought (so far - we all know I have more on the way :) I'll review them for you once they arrive)

P.S. The NYX white looking pencils? I bought these on eBay for I think $2.50 each. A great buy for a great product! These are eye pencils and I use them as a eyeshadow base, eyeshadow by itself, inner crease highlights and brow highlights! I will definitely stock up on more! The cheapest alternative to a beautiful look!

If you have any questions, please leave a comment. I'm actually on www.wowsocool.com getting some more nail stamping supplies :)

Have a good weekend!

2 Thoughts on "Beauty Haul!"

Anonymous said...

Wow! That NARS blush looks really bright! I can see how it would look nice on dark skin tones. Thanks for the review on Coastal scents. I was always wondering about their products.

kay♥ on September 20, 2010 at 10:50 PM said...

i love the hauls...now i have to decide what i want to get. LOL. thanks for sharing!!!

Post a Comment

 

Berry Obsessed Thank you for visiting my blog Come Again!