October 13, 2010

What's Up?

Written By Spicy P @ 9:43 AM
Hey Kids!

Sorry I haven't been blogging much lately but that was another question I had wanted to ask you guys. This blog first started out as a Blackberry haven, a place for me to post my bb housings and themes, and to be frankly honest? With all this theme DRAMA still going on? I'm kinda through! I'd rather be on my knees than on a keyboard (if you get my drift)

So anyway, are you guys even at all interested in my beauty bloggin? Since I started spending so much moolah on this stuff, I've discovered a bunch of tips and hidden secrets that I could share with you all (if your interested in that kind of thing) Plus I have acquired a ton of stuff that I probably used 1 of and want to toss...Like a Coastal Scents 88 eyeshadow palette. I probably dipped my brush into one shadow and now I don't want the palette anymore so I guess that is considered used!

Yesterday, I went to MAC and bought some palettes and experimenting with those, but I have so much stuff I bought that I could review but then again, you guys may just be interested in my themes and slave labor! HAHAHA!

Sometime in the future, I could see myself going back to themeing but you guys it is SO time consuming! For the people who have a new theme on their blog every other day? TRUST, they ain't got nothing else better to do! On average? It takes me a couple of weeks to customize a theme! So as much as I want to get back into it, I'm running short on time!

Now that my baby is taking more time off work to spend with me (poor man, he works 12 hours a day and finally decided to use some of his vacation time) we have more time to spend together and I am loving it! As a matter of fact we are going to the 49'er vs Raider game in San Francisco this Sunday! YAY!

So anyway, I do have quite a few themes I started but didn't finish so I'm going to ease back into it and finish those themes...but you know what would help? If I had PHOTOSHOP! But I am NOT spending $400 on that fuckin program! Do you know how many thongs I could buy with $400?????

Well anyway, ever since I logged into the FTM site, I fell in love! Ms. Marsha is truly talented! Hers is the FIRST theme I have ever downloaded to my phone since I started making my own, and this theme that I'm rocking right now? I've been using for the past month! With a flick of a button you can make the bottom dock disappear and reappear and you can do the same for the weather icon. Best of both worlds! I can change it to a blank screen to a bottom dock! Woot.

So anyway, let me know what you think about my beauty bloggin. I'm thinking about making some youtube video's and putting them on here anyway. You know, some tutorials to help those that are new to makeup learn the basics :)

Screenie for today:




7 Thoughts on "What's Up?"

Deb! on October 13, 2010 at 11:39 AM said...

Hey Spicy P!

I visit your blog all the time and I think it's great! I really like ur themes but understand what you mean about how it takes alot of time. I personally dont do themes but I can imagine everything that goes into them.

To answer your question about ur beauty blogging, I think it's a great idea! I was actually going to look into getting some of those Coastal Scents pallets. I saw one that you gave away a while ago and fell in love!

Anywho, I hope this makes a little difference (if any). LOL. :)

Deborah

Janey on October 13, 2010 at 5:32 PM said...

Hey Spicy! I love reading your blog. You have a lot of info to share on themes and on beauty products. I'm sure everyone will miss you if you stop. Don't let the drama get you down. It's not worth your time.

Anonymous said...

I visit your blog all the time and i love that you share what you have to say! I'm always interested in beauty stuff! So keep it up, we all love it!

*Melly* on October 17, 2010 at 4:16 PM said...

Hiya luv muffin, I LOVE your beauty tips and makeup stuff, I have that coastal scents palette too so I know what you mean, it's had literally no use.. as for theming and time consumption, Lol I might be one of those who has new themes on my blog a few times a week but I def don't have excess time on my hands so I admire themers like Marsha and Bee who can theme for free and throw out awesome themes. As much time as it takes me between work and school and home, I can't do free no mo, but best believe I am working hard!

Spicy P on October 18, 2010 at 5:54 PM said...

@ Melly - girl I know your workin hard and getting that ass into shape! I'm glad you like the beauty tips, I was posting them and I'm like "Hmmm" I don't even know if these ladies wear makeup! But I have seriously found so many tricks and get-arounds with all this crap I bought and have actually found more organic & natural ways to acheive the same looks so I think I will keep posting.

My next review is going to be on that African Black Soap!

Spicy P on October 19, 2010 at 11:10 AM said...

@Deb, @Janey, @Anonymous, thanks miss lady! It does make a difference! If you all are interested then of course I'll continue :) Thank's for being a viewer!

Anonymous said...

Hey I was wondering where if you can help me find Marsha's theme blog... I would love to see her work!

Post a Comment

 

Berry Obsessed Thank you for visiting my blog Come Again!