November 28, 2010

Bad News...(Depending How You Look @ It)

Written By Spicy P @ 2:23 PM
Ok kids...sad to say that I had to sell out...I'm no longer a Blackberry girl, now I'm a HTC Glacier girl...

Ms. Marsha from has been talking to me non stop about how wonderful her Droid was. I didn't want to believe it! The Blackberry is the shit right? WRONG. I ran to my nearest T-Mobile to pick up the latest droid which was the Mytouch 4G and low and behold I fell in love!

What you can do on the Blackberry, you can do on the Droid! Not only that the OS is 50 years AHEAD of the Blackberry. Anything is possible with the Droid. I am only pissed I didn't find it sooner! So not only did Mrs. Marsha open up my eyes she also spent countless hours helping me hack into it (the way you would jailbreak an ipod) so now I have a "rooted" droid and I am in love...

I never thought I'd be happy to say "I sold out"...but then again? I'll never turn back! It's time for better and new things and this was definitely a good choice for me :)

6 Thoughts on "Bad News...(Depending How You Look @ It)"

iRockaBerry on November 28, 2010 at 8:43 PM said...

Im a SELL OUT as well lol.... ever since picking the Droid X a couple mths ago I knew there was no looking back :) I am still using Blackberry (Curve 3G) cause I was going to wait for BB6 to be released officially but Im not gonna stick around any longer lol Im picking up a Droid Pro in a couple weeks (or sooner) and bye bye Blackberry :(

elizabeth on November 28, 2010 at 11:25 PM said...

Yes!! I love this post. Please convert everyone to a droid! There are amazing apps, especially kik messenger. where you can keep in touch with bbm, iphoners and droid users all in with a simple user name. And the app Tango, where you can "facetalk" with another tango user. Blackberry I believe they need to step their game up. You just can't do much on it anymore. I loathe my blackberry but to upgrade is costing a fortune so I have to wait. But I play with my brother's samsung infinity all the time! :)

Janey on November 29, 2010 at 9:19 AM said...

I too "sold out" to a Droid 2 about a month ago. Haven't looked back yet. I do still miss BBM but with Kik and other "chat" programs, I'm still able to keep in touch with my BB buddies. Welcome to the Droid club!

Rani on December 1, 2010 at 2:38 PM said...

OMG I've been in debate for so long about switching to Team Droid... and I've been looking at the new MyTouch 4G as well! Shoot me an email, girl - ms.ranifaye@gmail.com - I'd love to talk to you more about it! :)

Deshana on December 9, 2010 at 5:14 PM said...

I sold out to a droid, the Samsung Captivate, back in August. I thought i wouldn't like it, but I LOVE it. I too have rooted and customized mine with a new Rom and theme and the apps are endless! Go to xda-developers.com and Colormeandroid.com to get some modified apps and whatnot!
Congratulations and Welcome

carmsense said...

I'm so with you on this one too. I recently got the G2 & everything u said about Android is so on point. BB will never be able to compare to everything u can do on a Droid. It's ok to SELL OUT cause we're moving to bigger and better things *hi5*

Post a Comment

 

Berry Obsessed Thank you for visiting my blog Come Again!